1. Has self-doubt hindered your progress?
2. Do you believe in yourself?
3. Are you on the self improvement path?[x_custom_headline type=”center” level=”h5″ looks_like=”h5″ accent=”true”]Plan your next steps[/x_custom_headline]
1. Set a vision for your life.
2. Say a positive affirmation about yourself every day.
3. Take daily steps to reach your goal.[x_custom_headline type=”center” level=”h5″ looks_like=”h5″ accent=”true”]What this quote means to me.[/x_custom_headline]
This quote has kept me going during the lows of life and sped my progress through the highs of my life. I first heard this quote when I was taking a Franklin Time Management course and ever since then I have use it to inspire myself when I was at a impasse. Bury the quote deep in your heart and it will do the same for you.[x_share title=”Share this Post” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” linkedin=”true” google_plus= “true” email=”true”][/cs_text][/cs_column][/cs_row][/cs_section][/cs_content]